How to Professionally Insert a Zippered Pocket into Your Handbag
This lesson teaches you how to add a professional looking zippered pocket into the lining of Your Designer Handbag.
Video Length: 00:07:09
STUDENTS ALSO BOUGHT
$2.99 for 5 views
$3.49 for 10 views
- Course: Designer Handbag Construction Techniques Library
These handbag making techniques include tips and tricks from the fashion accessory industry that will help you get started making designer quality handbags today.
Learn how to use your bone folder for perfectly turned leather edges.
Learn how to put in a professional zipper pocket.
Learn how to make a perfectly fitting gusset by using the fashion industry secret called "walking your pattern."
Learn how to add striking hardware details to your next designer handbag project with brass turnlocks.
Learn what do to and what to use to attach handbag pieces that just cannot be sewn together.
Learn how to use "Stays" to give your handbag structure and shape.
Learn how to make stylish straps for your designer handbag.
OTHER CLASSES IN THIS COURSE
- How to Attach a Stylish Turnlock to Your Designer Handbag
- How to Make a Perfect Gusset for Your Designer Handbag by "Walking the Pattern"
- How to Skive Leather for Your Designer Handbag
- How to Professionally Insert a Zippered Pocket into Your Handbag
- How to Make a Perfect Gusset for Your Designer Handbag